ELEVATE Inc., delivering world-class total talent management technologies for today’s high-performing, nimble organizations, reports that its contracted revenue grew substantially, up 30% from the previous quarter.
The company’s founder and CEO, Rob Morris, attributes the company’s success to the following factors:
- In 2019, we put in place a laser-focused MSP channel partner strategy, and with the team’s incredible execution we are seeing the benefits
- The mid-market (companies with revenues between $10 million and $1 billion) is ELEVATE’s “sweet spot” and this segment accounts for a third of private-sector GDP jobs
- Companies that had not considered a VMS in the past are now scrambling to manage their rapidly evolving contingent workforce which can account for as much as 40% of an organization’s labor force
- The market is learning more about the valuable facets of the ELEVATE VMS platform through customer advocates and industry analyst recommendations
- Customers that had been using competitor solutions find that those platforms no longer fit their needs, so they are converting to a more nimble and fit-for-purpose solution like ELEVATE
- And finally, we are seeing new use cases and customers for the VMS. Staffing agencies with large vendor on-premise or recruiting process outsourcing programs, in particular, are leveraging the VMS to fill a large gap with their customer touchpoints, sourcing workflows and supplier management capabilities