Find out what’s happening on the ELEVATE platform. View our latest changes and fixes as we continuously work to improve the ELEVATE platform and user experience.
OCTOBER 13, 2023
Automation: Automated invoice generation
Engagements: Approval workflow for budget related changes to engagements
August 18, 2023
- Automation-led Integration: Major integrations with several MSP partners’ back-office systems (Great Plains, JDE, and PeopleSoft)
- Integration: Ability for MSP partners to custom configure unique identifiers on all major database entities
- Analytics: Enabled digital QBRs through our Advanced Analytics feature
- Automation-led Integration: Three-way invoicing and payment integration with client AP system and MSP partner billing and payment systems
- Automation: Automated budget calculation for new job requisitions and enhanced budget vs. actuals tracking on engagements
- Time & Expense: Ability to ingest time from client timekeeping system on a daily basis and provide time-sensitive daily workforce management reporting
- Mass Actions: Mass update capability for engagement rates
- Communications: Actionable email notifications for engagement end-date extensions
January 11, 2021
- Security: Increased site security by implementing stricter password requirements. Includes enforcing minimum character length and character type combination rules.
- Security: Installation of heightened monitoring on failed log-in attempts, as well as employment of auto-lockout functionality.
- Engagements: Enhanced validation rules upon engagement cancel/close activity. The Close and or Cancel options will now display based on whether the engagement contains valid timecards.
NOVEMBER 6, 2020
- Time & Expense: Added a new client setting which allows a Time Entry Type to be set as default for new Engagement creation.
- Reporting: New reportable data point added which alerts user when notes are present on a candidate submission.
OCTOBER 23, 2020
- Automation: Task Library automation has been expanded to include Engagement Task set-up when a new Engagement Rate is created via the copy functionality.
- Communications: Added additional recipients to the system notification sent out when a Job Requirement is closed. Now all Supplier partners working on a Job Requirement will be alerted when that Job Requirement has been closed, regardless of whether they have active candidate submissions.
- Visibility: Extending the availability of our Additional Hiring Manager roles to Engagement records, providing increased dashboard visibility to client users aligned to these roles.
- Time & Expense: Added a client setting which allows for the restriction of Supplier time uploads when client is using a 3rd party system of record for time entry.
- Time & Expense: Built in some additional validation measures on the time loader reconciliation process to further ensure proper alignment to established work shifts.