ELEVATE your career.
ELEVATE delivers world-class total talent management technologies for today’s high-performing, nimble organizations.
We are looking for innovative and customer-centric individuals who share our passion for excellence. We respect and fully leverage the unique talents that each team member brings to our organization.
ELEVATE offers a competitive employee benefits package and an inclusive corporate culture.
If you are interested in exploring more, please see our open employment positions listed below.
Why work at ELEVATE?
You'll have the opportunity to define your future
We have the resources to align with your professional development, and a collaborative company culture that welcomes your ideas and opportunities.
You can share our passion for client service
Our customer-centric culture is what sets us apart from the competition. Our talented and professional colleagues provide the highest level of service to make sure our customers are equipped with the best solutions in the industry.
You will work for a company on the growth fast-track
In our dynamic environment, we are responding to the needs of our ever-changing industry and providing innovation in all areas of our business.
You’ll be able to realize your best
In our diverse work environment, you’ll be inspired by colleagues, empowered to exercise your imagination on real-world challenges and supported by a team working toward a common goal.
Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack
ELEVATE is currently hiring for the position of Sr. Software Engineer.
In this role, the successful candidate should have a strong background in enterprise SaaS application development. You will work with the rest of the development team to help maintain the ELEVATE codebase by fixing bugs, estimating and developing new features and writing code for both server side and user interface (UI). Understanding of modern frameworks such as React and Angular is a plus.
The following skillsets are required:
Languages / Tools (proficient or expert in all of the below):
- Perl, XML, XSL, JSON, SQL
- Network and distributed architecture understanding
- Apache Web Server
- Relational Databases (MySQL)
- Browser-based development
- REST API interface/integration, Swagger
- Accustomed to agile methods and approaches within a dynamic and distributed team environment
- Customer and Team focused
- Work independently and collaborate effectively within an agile distributed team setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to clarify scope, requirements, offer improvements, and report status and progress.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Read and interpret requirements within the context of an existing application
- Design, develop, and unit test code within the context of an existing application following existing development conventions and design guidelines.
- Troubleshoot reported issues
- Understand and communicate status and progress daily
The annual on target earning salary range for this position is between $100,000 and $130,000. The pay range for this position is subject to change and may be modified in the future. The actual base salary amount, and the overall compensation package, will be determined based on many factors, including the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, and skills, as well as geographic location and internal equity among our team. The compensation package for this position includes a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits, along with unlimited PTO/vacation time. Additional perks, such as stipends for health and fitness and learning and development, are provided.
VMS Configuration Analyst
Serves as the Vendor Management System (VMS) functional / technical expert for an implementation life cycle from the end of the sales cycle through program launch by designing, developing and validating the end-to-end solution design utilizing a VMS technology.
Oversees all VMS implementation related activities, including requirements gathering, data and solution analysis, solution design, sign-off and documentation, system configuration/conversion, change management, testing, solution validation and training. Leads all other VMS functional groups in a project matrix reporting structure during implementations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the Vendor Management System (VMS) liaison to internal and external organizations for implementations
- Facilitates the process to articulate the most effective and efficient solution recommendation incorporating ELEVATE best practices and leading industry trends to meet the client-specific objectives
- Contributes to Implementation and Sales teams regarding VMS implementation and conversion timelines, policies, procedures, and operational model design
- Understands and facilitates dialogue around all positive and negative design implications of a future ELEVATE solution for assigned clients and internal organizations
- Designs, validates, and deploys the VMS application and associated project components
- Serves as primary lead for the VMS Solution and ensures all milestones are met within the specified contractual relationships and agreed timeframes
- Develops and maintains project plans, logs, actions, status reports, etc. that support, enhance and manage the VMS application deployment
- Provides affected client corporate teams with accurate and timely information regarding back-office and set-up and invoicing requirements
- Manages/leads the discovery and design activity of VMS related business requirements in the areas of VMS application workflow, hierarchy design, business process, functionality utilization, interface requirements and invoice and reporting output
- Facilitates requirements gathering and JAD sessions with customer user groups and internal ELEVATE teams
- Defines and documents the detailed process flow, business, architecture, integration requirements and decision points for the VMS solution
- Presents formal business requirements and ELEVATE Solution to Internal and Client teams for sign-off
- Serves as leader and provides direction and oversight to ensure effective team foundation and successful VMS implementations
- Develops ELEVATE VMS Industry Best Practice knowledge and tools. Maintains knowledgebase of VMS tools and best practices and apply to ELEVATE’s solutions
- Conducts functional demos on VMS/technology solutions
- Performs as “the expert” in VMS solution recommendations, including organizational structure, processes and technology for the solutions being proposed
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Process re-engineering, solution design and development including technology integration and implementation experience
- Strong Project Management methodology experience in planning, integration, resource, risk, cost and scope management
- Sales presentation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Project, Visio, Access, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Prior MSP/VMS design and implementation experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Staffing industry related experience
- Business process development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- VMS/MSP implementation experience
- Minimum of three (3) years implementation experience as a functional lead in service and/or technology industries
- Three plus (3+) years of contingent labor management or MSP industry experience
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in process design, implementation, consultation and sales support in a lead or key responsible role
The annual on target earning salary range for this position is between $60,000 and $85,000. The pay range for this position is subject to change and may be modified in the future. The actual base salary amount, and the overall compensation package, will be determined based on many factors, including the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, and skills, as well as geographic location and internal equity among our team. The compensation package for this position includes a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits, along with unlimited PTO/vacation time. Additional perks, such as stipends for health and fitness and learning and development, are provided.
Senior Customer Success Manager
ELEVATE is seeking an entrepreneurial senior customer success manager to help drive our enterprise and strategic customer success initiatives. You will be a core member of our go-to-market team and collaborate closely with our customers to ensure they are successful and receive maximum value from Elevate. You will work with teams across ELEVATE to coordinate support for customers and relay feedback to the sales, product, and engineering teams.
You’ll be responsible for the post-sale customer lifecycle and aligning internal efforts to drive customer success. This will be a high impact role with the mandate to build a world-class customer success function from the ground up. We have ambitious goals as a company that are dependent on our customer’s happiness, and in turn dependent on a strong customer success team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help lead our post-sale engagements to ensure our customers are successful
- Build close relationships with our customers to understand their needs with the goal of maximizing value
- Manage the onboarding and implementation process, including the design and execution of personalized plans for key accounts
- Drive adoption and engagement by acting as a trusted customer advisor and become an expert in contingent workforce management
- Proactively identify and close opportunities for account expansions and growth
- Perform quarterly business reviews with our customers to align on performance metrics, business needs, product roadmap and feedback
- Act as a voice of the customer within internal team discussions. Collaborate with the product team to address customer feedback and incorporate insights into our product roadmap
- Triage technical issues with the customer and appropriate team members
- Own key success metrics such as NPS, retention, renewals, and account growth and report on customer health through weekly status updates and ad-hoc customer reviews
- 5+ experience in a B2B customer success or strategic account management role
- You have exceptional relationship building and communication skills
- You are obsessed over customer needs and making customers happy
- You are relentlessly resourceful in achieving your goals
- A true team player and enjoy working with cross-functional teams
- You are a natural leader with an ability to rally others around a mission
- You have experience coordinating multiple projects with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with using a CRM platform and NPS tool
The annual on target earning salary range for this position is between $95,000 and $125,000. The pay range for this position is subject to change and may be modified in the future. The actual base salary amount, and the overall compensation package, will be determined based on many factors, including the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, and skills, as well as geographic location and internal equity among our team. The compensation package for this position includes a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits, along with unlimited PTO/vacation time. Additional perks, such as stipends for health and fitness and learning and development, are provided.